OMSA Ports Configurable?

Fri Mar 14 16:47:01 CST 2003

In one of the ini files that are somewhere down in the online diags folder
path, there is a port setting for this that you can edit the file and change
it.
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Darren [mailto:poweredge at shrewfoot.net]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 1:54 PM
To: linux-poweredge at exchange.dell.com
Subject: OMSA Ports Configurable?

I'm playing around with using OMSA on a few groups of pe1650s and pe1550s
all running RH7.2.  For the most part I'm pretty pleased with it, but I've
run into one major problem.  omaws32 binds itself to port 8000 on startup.
Is this configurable and if so, where?  I've been through the docs on the
CD, but cannot find anything that specifies whether or not this level of
configuration is possible.  I'd really like to be using this port for
something else on some of these machines.

Thanks.

--d