How to boot from 7.3 CD and then FTP install

Tesfamariam_Michael@Dell.com Tesfamariam_Michael at Dell.com
Thu Mar 13 12:23:01 CST 2003

I am not sure with which RH release it was introduced, but the latest RH
releases, you can boot with a CD, at the boot prompt, issue 'linux text
askmethod'. This will give you an option to do network or CD install.

Thanks,
Tesfamariam Michael
Dell Linux OS Development
http://www.dell.com/linux