Fiber Channel...

Jeff Parker parkerjeff at spcollege.edu
Fri Mar 7 14:49:00 CST 2003

List,
I am building an EMC SAN, and I will be needing some Fiber Channel HBA's for
2650's and 6650's. With the fun issues that I have had with RAID cards
recently I was wondering if someone had a glowing review, or great
recommendation for HBA's in Redhat Linux ~7.3.

I have never used FC with Linux, and really do not want a really expensive
project to fail because of a bad driver (or poor purchasing decision).

The college's students and I thank you in advance, and I will summarize.

Thanks,
Jeffrey J. Parker
Sr. Network Design & Security Engineer
St. Petersburg College, Seminole Campus