Debian on PE2600?

Huahui Wu flashine at cs.wpi.edu
Fri Jun 13 09:58:01 CDT 2003

I tried another stupid partition and mounting as following
  sda1     /         ext2   102M
  sda2 -unmounted-          67908M
  sda3               swap   1992M
  No partition for /boot

Surprisely, I passed the installation of base system, the machine
rebooted successfully and did not give me the "kernal Panic", I was
welcomed by debian! I didn't add any software when it asked me do that
since I only have 102M total. Then debian ran a while and gave me the
shell prompt.

I got confused....
I will try to combine sda1 and sda2 together to a new sda1, and mount it
as /, and see what is gonna happen.

Thanks!
-Hui