PROFITABLE BUSINESS PROPOSAL

ENGR.RAMASH SALIM AHMED ramashsalim at netscape.net
Thu Jun 12 03:39:00 CDT 2003

FROM;ENGINEER  RAMASH SALIM AHMED

CEO;ATLANTIC PETROLEUM LTD

INTRODUCTION
Dear sir,

I will like to start by introducing myself to you ,My name is ENGR
RAMASH SALIM AHMED .

I am the chief executive director of atlantic petroleum ltd. my
company is
based on oil explorations mostly in the middle east .and  also a
member of
the organization of petroleum exporters union(OPEU)with headquarters
in venezuella.

The company was set up in 1958 by my late father Engr  gandaf ahmed,my
father discovered crude oil in most parts of iraq ,kuwait and iran
respectively,until his death he achieved huge success in oil
explorations
globally. after his death in 1976 I was made next of kin.

In 1981 I took over the company fully ,the company was formally called
grand petroleum ltd,with headquarters in Baghdad.

I was appointed executive director on economic matters to the
organization
of petroleum Exporting countries(OPEC).in 1986 to benefit non OPEC
members
and to provide loans to developing countries.

I retired after years of achievement in may 31st 1992.

DETAILS

  After my years of service to OPEC,I was unable to return to my
office in
baghdad due to the war in 1991.Lastly after several years of war I returned
to the headquarters in 1997 .on the assumption of continuing where I
stopped.

I discovered that the company had been suffering of  huge financial
crises,
huge taxation by the government ,looting and such corrupt practices by
non
concerned staffs and executives of the company all in the assumption
that the company was collapsing.

This taxes were imposed on the company by the heartless president of
the
federal republic of iraq, General Sadam  Husein.which he claims is as a
result of the gulf war in 1991.

General sadam husein is doing this heartless enforcement on the
because he discovered that  my father was not an iraqi citizen but
from
uwait and the years of my service in opec were not favourable to him.

Due to all this frustrating development I started developing high
blood
pressure.

I have just been flown back to my family in kuwait ,after series of
heart
operations in  Europe, before the operation I seized the opportunity
of
transferring  the sum of $95million us dollars.from my account to
Europe.
I was purged to do this due to passive war again, I took this decision
due
to the loss I suffered between   1991and 1997

INITATION.

I got to know of you in my search for a responsible individual /firm
assist me in  investing the money in a  peaceful, profitable and
condusive
environment, for the period of five years .due to my present
condition.

I have the sum already  transferred to a private account in Europe.

I will appreciate your response to this letter very much ,furnishing
me
with plans of investment.

I await your urgent response to my letter so as to avoid the huge
taxation
policy in Europe.

Thank you for your anticipation.

BEST REGARDS