cli methods for recreating dell utility partition on poweredge servers running linux?

Ryan Go ryan at rentec.com
Fri Jun 6 15:40:00 CDT 2003

Chris,

Since you have a working systemimager setup already, why don't you just
use dd to copy the working utility partition from a machine and put it on
your tftp server. PXELinux has a program called memdisk, which is very
useful for booting DOS images. We do this for all our utilities, since it
saves the hassle of carrying CDs/floppies around.

Let me know if you need help with this.

	<< ryan