Net install (was e1000 issues)

Kenn Murrah kenn at thebytebusiness.com
Thu Jan 30 10:31:01 CST 2003

thanks to everyone for their suggestions on solving my problem ... to me,
Jason's approach seems like the easiest, and I've downloaded the
bootbf2.4.9-ac4.iso as he suggested ....

HOWEVER, for the life of me, I can't find a net install howto that makes any
sense to me ...  can someone point me in the right direction?  (and i
apologize in advance for the elementary question .. i'm not yet regretting
my decision to abandon the "easier" distros like Mandrake, but I'm seeing
how much I have to learn).

thank again in advance,

kenn