Flash upgrade perc3/si

colbey@dreamwerx.net colbey at dreamwerx.net
Wed Jan 29 17:00:01 CST 2003

Yep.. your all right on.. the tag was set to what it says on the outside
of the server..    Thanks...

Also I'm not sure if this is exactly related but perhaps someone has had
this problem before...

I just bought this server from an auction (out of business dotcom).. And
it's still got warranty for another 1.5 years (According to my service
tag)..

It seems to indicate on dell.com site I need to transfer ownership over to
myself..  BUt if the source company has gone under how is this possible?
Also I have no idea what kind of service warrany I have?  next day, 4
hour, etc.  any info would be appreciated..

THis is the 1st dell I've ever bought and I must say this once is built
very well in my opinion..  Hopefully will be the 1st of many more dells ;)

ttyl.