Flash upgrade perc3/si

Collins, Kevin KCollins at nesbittengineering.com
Wed Jan 29 16:59:01 CST 2003

This number _should_ be programmed into the BIOS already.  Open the BIOS and
look on the front page and see if it doesn't list you system tag there
already.  My 2400s do.

If it's not, I'm not sure how to get it there - that'll have to fielded by
the DELL guys.

Hope this helped,

Kevin L. Collins, MCSE
Systems Manager