PE600sc + RH 7.3, hangs under heavy IDE load?

Rechenberg, Andrew ARechenberg at shermanfinancialgroup.com
Mon Jan 27 07:08:01 CST 2003

I'm not a hardware expert, but from the kernel message it looks to me as if it's a memory issue.  The "Bank 0" message in your syslog gives me this indication.

You may want to run memtest86 on the box and make sure the memory is clean.  Again, I'm not a hardware expert, but it can't hurt to run a memory test.

Just my 2¢,
Andy.