Server Adminsitrator for new kernel 2.4.18-18.7.x

Harold van Oostrom pedge at lanceerplaats.nl
Fri Jan 24 14:50:01 CST 2003

http://www.google.com/search?q=libdchapi32.so.4
or
http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2002-November/010546.html

Download the full archive here
http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/

But frankly I wouldn't waste your time on OMSA untill Dell fixes it.
You can find out yourself like most of us here did or you can read the
list for a while to realize that OMSA is `the least reliable software
on the server'
http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2003-January/011400.html

Have a nice weekend,
Harold.