Temperature Readings

Frank Louwers frank at openminds.be
Thu Jan 23 16:40:01 CST 2003

Hi List,

After getting the OMSA package to work with debian (<nl>Ik moet u een
pint, Brecht Samyn</nl>), I finaly have access to a few stats, eg. the
temperature. (.

Is that the CPU temp? The motherboard temp?

What would normal values be? The unit I have it installed on is a PE350
with a P3 850Mhz cpu on it. The readings I am getting, are between 370
and 380. That would be quite high if it were motherboard temps, but
quite low (I think) if it would be CPU temps.

Vriendelijke groeten,
Frank Louwers

Openminds bvba                www.openminds.be
Tweebruggenstraat 16  -  9000 Gent  -  Belgium