esm module and ntp problem

Michael Redinger Michael.Redinger at uibk.ac.at
Tue Jan 14 16:02:00 CST 2003

Matt, thanks for the heads-up.

I'd suppose "next OpenManage release" does not mean the release due these
days (as has been stated here - don't even know if that's correct ...).

However, could you please keep us informed (available patches,
workarounds, test releases, ...).

Thanks,
Michael

(well, the problem was at least known to some helpdesk people in Germany.
What a pity it didn't make the way back to the developers ...)

--
Michael Redinger
Zentraler Informatikdienst (Computer Centre)

Austria					Mail: Michael.Redinger at uibk.ac.at