1650 power consumption.

Fairbank, Graham P. gfairbank at cct.org
Tue Jan 14 10:49:01 CST 2003

The PE4600 is a little bit of a different animal, so far as I
understand.  My PE4600 has 4 Power supplies that are always on, and
presumable sharing the load.  Those two power supplies connect to the
output of an AC power switch which has two power cords coming out of it.
It also has indicator lights showing which cord it is drawing power
from.

This is different from the conventional dual power supply setup, and
yes, in my experience the clamp meter is the way to go, and yes, both
ps' will draw power in the conventional setup.

Graham fairbank