Install & Boot from CERC ATA100 with Debian

Christopher Barry cbarry at infiniconsys.com
Tue Jan 14 01:16:01 CST 2003

Geoff,
	I think you're gonna need an initrd setup (it may already be one - if
so, can you get the megaraid on the initial install disk so it gets
copied to the system?) -or- build a kernel on another box with the
driver built-in and put that in your install floppy. Also, make sure you
put lilo in the MBR. I'd like to hear of your progress in this matter.

Good Luck

Another Debian User...

-C