problems installing Red Hat 7.3

Jeremy Hansen jeremy at methanesea.com
Fri Jan 10 16:31:01 CST 2003

Ok, I found some docs to update the rh boot floppy to contain the e1000
driver but it still doesn't autoprobe for that device.  The alternate
drivers menu pops up and the e1000 is there and it works when I choose
it, but the goal is to have this work without interaction.  So what do I
have to modify to get it to probe for this automatically?

Thanks
-jeremy