Crashes with 2.4.18-19 still

Rechenberg, Andrew ARechenberg at shermanfinancialgroup.com
Fri Jan 10 07:26:01 CST 2003

If the box is crashing even with the bcm module then it's probably not the NIC.  Is the status LED on the box showing the all the hardware is OK?  We had a 6600 that we to replace all the CPU's, the VRM's, and the system board because the box would just die, but there were kernel panic messages on the console when this happened.

I would probably get Dell on the phone for this one.

My 2¢
Andy.