SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 PowerEdge 2600 megaraid driver dis k

Paul paul at kbs.net.au
Thu Jan 9 22:15:01 CST 2003

Hi All,

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me with our megaraid on
SuSe 8.0
I've used Hubert's driver disk and this worked first time :) Ableit our
system found over 100+ scsi disks!
I'm recompiling the megaraid 1.18f driver into our newly setup system as we
speak.

Also the option of the BIOS not allowing it to boot via the SCSI/RAID was
resolved by disabling the Megaraid BIOS optoin (Control-M)

Thanks again for all the help

Regards,

Paul Rivoli
paul at kbs.net.au