PE 2650 using PXE.

Adam Jurevicius ajurevicius at financialengines.com
Thu Jan 9 18:56:28 CST 2003

FYI, This is also happening on a 6350 i have.  I'm pretty sure it's something in my initrd or maybe the boot kernel i'm using.

Has anyone seen this issue?
Does anyone have instructions on how to modify the initrd.img file?  maybe i can comment out the usb support?

Any help would be wonderful.

BTW,  If you want to enable PXE on an intel nic that does not already have bios support, you need to download a utility from the Intel website called:
proboot.exe

Thanks,
Adam