Perc4/Di Driver Disk for SuSe

Chambraud, Guillaume guillaume.chambraud at eds.com
Thu Jan 9 05:17:01 CST 2003

I succeeded !
Now, my PowerEdge 2600 with PERC 4/Di is running Suse 8.1 whithout any
problem.
In fact, I strictly follow the instructions of this page:
http://sdb.suse.de/en/sdb/html/hmeyer_driver_update.html

And it works perfectly.

In fact I had to build 2 megaraid modules (one for the installation and one
for the installed system) and create the module disk correctly.

Cheers

Guillaume