aacraid on 6450 with PERC 2

Kevin R. Rioles krioles at rioles.org
Wed Jan 8 03:17:00 CST 2003

I'm running RedHat 8.0 with the latest 2.4 kernel available from redhat
(18-19.8.0smp).  All firmware is up to date.  I have 8 18 gig Quantum IV
hard drives connected to the PERC.  Every couple of days, my machine
locks up.  Today, while rsync'ing my home directories to a backup
server, I finally caught the error; aacraid: fatal exception (I believe
this is correct.  I saw the aacraid: , then the screen went nuts).
Anyway, if anyone has any ideas I would sure appreciate it.

Kevin Rioles