Relaying denied by Postfix

Sunil Punnachalil punnachalil at
Mon Jan 6 14:20:00 CST 2003

I don't know this is the right forum to post this
question, if not I applogize for this.

I am running a SuSE 8.1 on a PowerEdgege 1600SC with
Postfix and Cuyrus configured with SASL. When ever I
try to send mail to local users (user at I
get relaying denied message in mail log and none of
the local users can receive mails. But I can send
messages by user at localhost and user can receive mails.
I am also able to send mails out side the net work.

I greatly appreciate if some one can help me on this.

fillowing is my postconf -n

alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases,
canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/canonical
command_directory = /usr/sbin
config_directory = /etc/postfix
content_filter =
daemon_directory = /usr/lib/postfix
debug_peer_level = 2
defer_transports =
disable_dns_lookups = no
inet_interfaces = all
mail_owner = postfix
mail_spool_directory = /var/mail
mailbox_command =
mailbox_transport =
mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq
manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
masquerade_classes = envelope_sender, header_sender,
header_recipient, envelope_recipient
masquerade_domains =
masquerade_exceptions = root
mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain
myhostname =
mynetworks_style = host
newaliases_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail
queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
readme_directory =
relayhost =
relocated_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/relocated
sample_directory =
sender_canonical_maps =
sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail
setgid_group = maildrop
smtpd_client_restrictions =
smtpd_helo_required = no
smtpd_helo_restrictions =
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
smtpd_sender_restrictions = hash:/etc/postfix/access
strict_rfc821_envelopes = no
virtual_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual

Do you Yahoo!?