Possibly defective BIOS detected (irqtable) on a PE8450

David Chait davidc at bonair.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 2 17:29:00 CST 2003

I hate to say it but..."Dude, lighten up!" Linux is not Dell's primary
business focus, and frankly I'm thrilled to get the level of support that I
do from them. Honestly, Dell is not under any obligation to hand over
anything to an outside development group, and publicly harassing their
support people like this is hardly the way to get any cooperation.