How's the aacraid patch results coming along?

Andy De Petter adepette at skybel.net
Fri Aug 29 17:24:01 CDT 2003

If anyone has the patch (Mark?), can someone provide it to me, for testing?

Thanks,

-Andy

Andy De Petter - Expert  IT Analyst - andy.de.petter at skybel.net
Belgacom ANS/NTA/IST - Carlistraat  2 - 1140 Brussels (Belgium)
Head office: Koning Albert II Laan 27 - 1030 Brussels (Belgium)
Tel +32 (0)2 7061170  -  Fax +32 (0)2 7061150  -  ICQ  #1548957

*** DISCLAIMER ***
This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information, which
is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and
are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. Any use
of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to,
total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any
form) by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any
computer. Thank you for your cooperation.