video card for new DELLprecision system w/ RH9 (no radeon ve? )

John_Hull@dell.com John_Hull at dell.com
Fri Aug 29 16:27:00 CDT 2003

Dell doesn't even offer the Radeon VE any longer, so it looks like that site
is slightly outdated. That card was replaced with the Nvidia Quadro4 280NVS,
which is what you guys will want to get if you're looking for a low-end
video card. It's actually a much better card and will give you better video
performance than the Radeon VE.