PE 1750 - LSI 1030 and FreeBSD

LAMBERT Olivier URS TOULOUSE olivier.lambert at francetelecom.com
Fri Aug 29 09:25:00 CDT 2003

Le Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 03:46:22PM +0200, Valery Roche prit son clavier pour nous commenter que :
> Hi list,
>
> Well, I've tried the 2 HDs independantly : everything is working OK !!!

Champagne ! (Much better than French cheese :)

> That's great :)
> But I need the 2 disk at the same time :(
>
> So what's the problem ?? Is it the SCSI controller (problem with SCSI ID
>    or with termination) ?? Is it the disks that can't work together
>    ??

Does LSI controller have any RAID controller ?

In that case, some nut controller can't accept mixing different
config/geometry for disks...

Might need to change one of your disks... :=/

(Have a look at the BIOS and SCSI util)

Olivier (ceituna) LAMBERT