Backup/Disk Image Server

Pottinger, Hardy J. PottingerHJ at umsystem.edu
Thu Aug 28 14:55:00 CDT 2003

Hi, I remember a while back someone mentioned some software that let's you take an image of a filesystem and store that on another server (sort of like Ghost, only GPL'd). The whole thing is set up for bare metal recoveries. I'm not thinking of Mondo or mkCDrec. Perhaps I dreamt it? :-) I've been digging through the list archives for a while, but can't seem to find the link, so, I thought I'd just ask if anyone knows where I might find this software, or if it even exists? Thanks!

HARDY POTTINGER <pottingerhj at umsystem.edu>
I-Net Administrator, UM LSO/MCO
...PGP Public Key...
  http://mco.mobius.missouri.edu/~hardy/