Perc 320/DC Linux7.2

Brent DiNicola brentd at cicada-semi.com
Thu Aug 28 14:19:00 CDT 2003

Hello, we recently purchased 4x 146gb drives with a perc 320/dc
controller to upgrade one of our systems to have a raid 5 partition
for space. I have some trouble in that no matter which rh I try to
load on it 7.2/7.3/8, none of these see the controller. I have found
a small amount of information on Matt's Linux page but it just mentions
it in passing. Has anyone gotten this to work? I would think that a
driver disk might work but I don't know how to make one just for this
controller. If anyone has had this working or made a driver disk or
has the information on this controller and rh please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

--
Brent DiNicola
Senior Systems Administrator