2.4.22 kernel and megaraid driver for PE2650

syn uw syn_uw at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 12:15:00 CDT 2003

Hello,

I had some problems with the megaraid driver with Linux Kernel 2.4.21 on a
PE2650. The driver worked well but unfortunately the dellmgr tool (which is
used to access the MegaRAID cards bios and tools) didn't work anymore since
I upgraded to kernel 2.4.21.

Now I wanted to ask if with the new Linux kernel 2.4.22 this problem has
been somehow resolved ?

If yes I will then have a good reason to upgrade :)

Thanks for the comments

Regards