2.88MB Floppy support

Sean Bruno sean.bruno at metro1.com
Wed Aug 27 17:26:00 CDT 2003

O.k.  I grabbed the big windows update file for the ERA and went over to
a Windows machine ( I feel a bit dirty ).  If I start the update on any
windows machine(even if it doesn't have an ERA), I can grab the
firmimg.bm1 file from the unzip directory it creates in C:\TEMP, but
only if I don't click on the notification window that references the
failure to detect an ERA and grab the file out of that directory before
the application exits.  Then I can copy the file onto my TFTP server and
have it served up from there....GEESH!

Please let me know if there is a plan to release the TFTP version of the
updates in a more non-windows friendly environment, as I don't use
Windows machines for my servers....

--
Sean Bruno
Telecommunications Engineer