2.88MB Floppy support

Sean Bruno sean.bruno at metro1.com
Wed Aug 27 16:57:00 CDT 2003

Thanks again for your response...I have looked pretty much everywhere on
the site for the updates and I am unable to find the TFTP version of the
ERA updates...Can you poke around or ask someone if they even exist and
post the updated URL of their location to this message board.

If I can get the updates to load via TFTP then I can stop "whining" on
the message board.

--
Sean Bruno
Telecommunications Engineer