2.88MB Floppy support

Tim_T_Murphy@Dell.com Tim_T_Murphy at Dell.com
Wed Aug 27 15:04:00 CDT 2003

Sean, the January '03 User Guide states the 1.44MB limitation.
when the UG was converted to online help in the UI apparently this
information was omitted.

i agree that its misleading for the FW to accept larger images than what it
supports.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Bruno [mailto:sean.bruno at metro1.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 2:45 PM
To: Murphy, Tim T
Cc: linux-poweredge at exchange.dell.com
Subject: RE: 2.88MB Floppy support

Thanks for the information.  Are you absolutely sure that it doesn't
support 2.88MB floppy images or something bigger than 1.44?  It seems
that the RAC on a PE2650 can load larger images(verified by uploading
into the RAC and then downloading the image back out of the RAC).

If there is a larger than 1.44MB type supported, can you tell me what it
is?  If there is not a larger type supported, then can it be added to
the software of the RAC?

--
Sean Bruno
Telecommunications Engineer