2.88MB Floppy support

Sean Bruno sean.bruno at metro1.com
Wed Aug 27 14:50:01 CDT 2003

Thanks for the information.  Are you absolutely sure that it doesn't
support 2.88MB floppy images or something bigger than 1.44?  It seems
that the RAC on a PE2650 can load larger images(verified by uploading
into the RAC and then downloading the image back out of the RAC).

If there is a larger than 1.44MB type supported, can you tell me what it
is?  If there is not a larger type supported, then can it be added to
the software of the RAC?

--
Sean Bruno
Telecommunications Engineer