OMSA driver patch

Kresimir Sparavec kreso at k.plenum.de
Wed Aug 27 12:14:00 CDT 2003

Hi,

could someone please point to the location where I can find the
patches for OMSA driver needed to build it without unknown
symbols errors. The ones I found on Matt's web page (under
"*completely unsupported* by Dell") do not apply cleanly. I am
actually running the latest redhat 7.3 kernel, which is of course
not binary supported in latest and greatest OMSA distribution
(om34_lnx_managed_system_A02.tar.gz) since it came out later.

I guess Matt must be completely tired of reading this same request
over and over again, but maybe we can convince him to put it in
OMSA distribution so that the unknown symbols go away ;-)

thanks,
Kresimir