Modprobe errors on PE 4300

Matt Egan mbegan at imrac.com
Tue Aug 26 09:27:00 CDT 2003

I think I came across a post from Matt Domsch saying that this was
normal behavior (see below) caused by the diagnostics of OMSA.... Is
this correct? Is there a way to stop it? Does it cause any problems
besides making my logwatch messy?

-Matt

Can't locate these modules:
   block-major-34: 654 Time(s)
   block-major-33: 654 Time(s)
   block-major-56: 654 Time(s)
   block-major-3: 654 Time(s)
   block-major-22: 654 Time(s)
   block-major-57: 654 Time(s)

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please purge it immediately and notify the sender.