cannot find start_text.sh in latest OMSA

Mon Aug 25 21:41:00 CDT 2003

Just run start.sh -license and it will run fine in text mode.
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Najib Ninaba [mailto:najib at neomonkey.net]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 12:00 PM
To: linux-poweredge at dell.com
Subject: cannot find start_text.sh in latest OMSA

Greetings,

I've just downloaded the latest omsa tarball from the DELL support
file library, om34_lnx_managed_system_A02.tar.gz. I have 4
PE2650s and 12 PE1750s running Redhat 7.3 which is part of a HPC
cluster. I was hoping to be able to using the start_text.sh for
unattended installs but I could not find it anywhere in that package.

Would appreciate if anybody could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
--
Najib Ninaba	    clustermonkey::packagemangler::codecutter
email : najib at neomonkey.net
www   : http://neomonkey.net/