cannot find start_text.sh in latest OMSA

Mon Aug 25 21:32:00 CDT 2003

Means more than likely that you don't have the kernel source installed
for the kernel you are booting to.  Need to make sure that links is in
/usr/src/linux-2.4 pointing to kernel source for the kernel you are booting
to in /usr/src/linux-2.4.20-xxxx.
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Álvaro Palma [mailto:apalma at custodium.com]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 3:26 PM
To: linux-poweredge at dell.com
Subject: RE: cannot find start_text.sh in latest OMSA

Mensaje citado por Matthew_Wygant at dell.com:

> You can run 'start.sh -license' and it will run from the command line.
Try
> the 'start.sh --help' also for more options with the unattended install.
>
> -mattw

About the same OMSA, is there a way to install it on a machine running RH
7.2,
kernel 2.4.20-20.7 and without kernel 2.4.7 installed? Every time I try to
install OMSA, it tells me that it needs that older kernel, which I replaced
and
removed long time ago. Or may I reinstall that kernel (2.4.7), reboot my
machine
using it, install OMSA and reboot again the machine to my newer kernel? Is
this
my only choice?

--
Atte.