cannot find start_text.sh in latest OMSA

Álvaro Palma apalma at custodium.com
Mon Aug 25 17:28:01 CDT 2003

Mensaje citado por Matthew_Wygant at dell.com:

> You can run 'start.sh -license' and it will run from the command line.  Try
> the 'start.sh --help' also for more options with the unattended install.
>
> -mattw

About the same OMSA, is there a way to install it on a machine running RH 7.2,
kernel 2.4.20-20.7 and without kernel 2.4.7 installed? Every time I try to
install OMSA, it tells me that it needs that older kernel, which I replaced and
removed long time ago. Or may I reinstall that kernel (2.4.7), reboot my machine
using it, install OMSA and reboot again the machine to my newer kernel? Is this
my only choice?

--
Atte.
Álvaro Palma