cannot find start_text.sh in latest OMSA

Najib Ninaba najib at neomonkey.net
Mon Aug 25 13:48:01 CDT 2003

Greetings,

I've just downloaded the latest omsa tarball from the DELL support
file library, om34_lnx_managed_system_A02.tar.gz. I have 4
PE2650s and 12 PE1750s running Redhat 7.3 which is part of a HPC
cluster. I was hoping to be able to using the start_text.sh for
unattended installs but I could not find it anywhere in that package.

Would appreciate if anybody could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
--
Najib Ninaba	    clustermonkey::packagemangler::codecutter
email : najib at neomonkey.net
www   : http://neomonkey.net/