PE 2650 / OMSA / hardware sensors ?

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Sat Aug 23 07:10:31 CDT 2003

Well it looks like I was not being patient enough to see the graphs start
drawing correctly. It is working fine now. What I am wondering though, is
where I should be looking to find the targets to use (i.e. if I want to
graph system load, memory usage, filesystem usage .. also CPU fan speeds
..) I don't understand where those
'.1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10892.1.700.20.1.6.1.2' come from really..

TTimo