OT: SCO support on new Dell servers

bscott@ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Fri Aug 22 19:44:00 CDT 2003

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003, at 3:17pm, eric at interplas.com wrote:
> Customer wants a new OpenServer 5 server with Raid.....  (their software
> provide hasn't switch to Linux yet).

  SCO seems to be pretty much set on self-immolation.  There are very few
companies left they *haven't* pissed off -- or sued -- at this point.  If my
business applications depended on SCO, I would consider it a top priority to
find new business applications.  That ship is sinking, fast.  You don't want
to be on it when it goes down.

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>