Backups and boot-CD for PE2600

Fernando Ortiz fortiz at lacorona.com.mx
Thu Aug 21 14:36:01 CDT 2003

I backup my PE500SC and PE600SC using InstantRecovery from Novastor
Corporation ( http://www.no-panic.com/recovery/irecover.html ) on my DDS-4
drive.

No need to install, runs from the bootable CD. Can backup almost ANY type of
partition.

It also handles CD-WR, DLT, disk to disk, etc. but I have not tested.

HTH