Backups and boot-CD for PE2600

Seth Mos knuffie at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 21 07:27:00 CDT 2003

At 15:45 20-8-2003 +0200, Karl-König Königsson wrote:

>Hi,
>
>o put everything on tape and boot from something to restore it. I have tried
>Knoppix without result. It seems to barf on the RAID system. Could well be
>that
>the version of the megaraid driver is too old, as hinted on Matt Domsch's
>pages

According to there bugsystem the 24-7-2003 snapshot and later have a newer
megaraid driver. I filed this bug already.

I can't say for sure, since the disk in my lattitude went belly up and took
the mail with it. I even downloaded the snapshot image but I think I will
have to again :-/

See http://coltex.nl/files/bbc-2.1-megaraid.iso I created. It's the bbc
disk but with a newer megaraid. The only thing missing is a e1000 network
driver.

extras
http://coltex.nl/files/bbc-2.1-megaraid.iso.md5sum
http://coltex.nl/files/bbc-2.1-megaraid.iso.readme