NFS and RAID, how to build a fast NFS-backend?

Álvaro Palma apalma at custodium.com
Mon Aug 18 08:33:00 CDT 2003

Mensaje citado por Lars Andersson <lars at levonline.com>:

> The performance of the Perc 3/Dc  card is not good. I need to change this
> setup to something more efficient.

You don't say what version of O.S. you're running, but, if you have something
different than RH AS (I guess you're running Linux, right?), I recommend you to
try the latest versions for the megaraid driver (1.18j, 2.00.7), availables from
ftp.lsil.com. I've tested both, and their performance is a lot better than
standard 1.18f driver included in 2.4.20 kernels.

--
Atte.
Álvaro Palma