Upgrading to RedHat Linux 9.0

David_Ulbrich@Dell.com David_Ulbrich at Dell.com
Mon Aug 18 03:24:01 CDT 2003

Hi Karl,

	Registering at the Premiersupport.dell.com site 100% free!

	It's a little heavier-duty interface geared more towards someone on
a IT staff compared to support.dell.com which is supposedly more for end
users.  (For instance, on Premiersupport you can keep a list of service tags
you manage so you can easily see, say which of your 300 servers warranties
will expire in a month.)

	The only drawback of the Premiersupport site is that you have to
fill out a short registration form.

--
David Ulbrich,
Dell Silver Support