Poweredge 4200 BIOS Updates?

Thomas Eriksson thomas.eriksson at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 15 16:25:01 CDT 2003

Did this for a PE6300 last week - the BIOS and firmware had not been
touched since the machine was bought in 1998.

For the PERC II controller you want a file named PERCU84.exe
There appears to be no way of navigating to this file on the
DELL web site. I managed to get it by going to the downloads
area and then enter the filename in the search box.

	Thomas