Dear Friend, I am MRS SUSAN SHABANGU

SUSAN SHABANGU susan_shaba at techemail.com
Fri Aug 15 09:33:01 CDT 2003

Dear Friend,

I am MRS SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother of three children and the Deputy
Minister of Minerals and Energy since 1st April 1996 to date under the
President of South Africa MR THABO MBEKI. You can view my profile at my
website www.gov.za/profiles/shabangu.htm

After discussing with my children, I decided to contact you for
your assistance in assisting us in clearing a huge sum of money which
my husband deposited with a finance and security company in Holland we
want you to stand as the beneficiary of this money because I can not do
it due to my position in govenrment.

My husband Mr Ndelebe Shabangu died while he was on a business trip to
Trinidad and Tobago in 2002.  After his death, I discovered that he had
some funds in a dollar account which mounted to with this finance and
security company in Holland.

This money emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he
executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in
getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by
him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to
investigate on contracts awarded from 1998 to date and if this is
discovered, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South
Africa and this will definetely affect my political career and position in
government.

I want your assistance in clearing this money from the finance and
security company in Holland and as soon as the money is cleared, you are
expected to move it immediately into another personal bank
account in your country. As soon as you have confirmed the fund into
your account, I will send my eldest son with my Attorney to come to your
country to discuss on business investments.

For your assistance, I will offer you a certain percentage of this
amount as we will agree upon. However, you have to assure me and also be
ready to  go into agreement with me that you will not elope with the
money upon transfer by you.

If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an
email. Due to my sensitive position in the South African Government, I
would not WANT you to call me on phone or send a fax to me. All
correspondence must be by email to my private email or if I have your phone number
I will endeavour to call you from time to time and when it  is
convinient to do so.

If you want to speak with my Attorney, that is fine and okay by me. His
chambers will be representing my interest with you. All correspondence
must be made either to my Attorney Barrister Ayon Richard of kuramo
lodge chambers on ayon.richard at lawyer.com or send me an email. I will
also like you to give me your contact address, telephone, fax and
email to enable my Attorney call or reach you from time to time. I
shall explian to you what to do and how much that is involved when I hear
from you.

Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute
Confidentiality if this transaction must succeed. YOU MUST NOT CALL ME!
If you do not feel comfortable with this transaction, do not hesitate
to discontinue.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my regards to your
family.

Yours faithfully,

MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy