Upgrading to RedHat Linux 9.0

Jeremy_Sheard@Dell.com Jeremy_Sheard at Dell.com
Thu Aug 14 15:45:00 CDT 2003

Paul,

Below are both the Boot CD & Floppy filenames and links that resolves
Installation Problems on the PowerEdge 1650 and 4600 with RH Linux 9.

Fixes and Enhancements:

1. Allows you to install Red Hat Linux 9 on PowerEdge 1650 using CD-ROM.
2. Fixes a PCI PARITY error seen when installing Red Hat Linux 9 on
PowerEdge 4600
_________

Boot CD:

Filename:  Dell-Boot-CD-RH9-v0.01.iso