We think Debt Sucks. Read this. .,.fdsiuo

bnfwatxsyepj@msn.com bnfwatxsyepj at msn.com
Tue Aug 12 23:04:00 CDT 2003

Hi,

Feel like your being screwed by the bank? Want to say bye to your debt?
We stomp out your debt and give you a fresh start!

- Save you a lot of money by eliminating late fees
- Settle your accounts for a substantially reduced amount
- Stop creditors calling you on the phone
- Avoid bankruptcy

... and more!

Why keep dealing with the stress, and headaches?

Combine your debt into a low interest repayment and
get on with your life today!!

Come here and take a look at how we can help.

http://r.aol.com/cgi/redir-complex?url=http://43289122@www.slashmonthlypayments.com/index.php?N=g

for no more
http://r.aol.com/cgi/redir-complex?url=http://43@www.slashmonthlypayments.com/r.php