translate Red Hat > Slackware

colbey@dreamwerx.net colbey at dreamwerx.net
Tue Aug 12 14:05:01 CDT 2003

Woohoo.. another person coming the darkside ;)

This is how I did my PE2450:

- Boot CD
- at boot: prompt
boot: raid.s aacraid_pciid=123,123,123,123 (whatever one you want)
(I didn't need to specify that)
- Install box
- Be sure to configure lilo with those above additional parameters
- After box boots 1st time standalone, download and roll kernel.